Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
Very impressive work dude!
Deadbolt is a new game from the indie company Hopoo Games, LLC, which created Risk of Rain – a roguelike 2d shooter, which has some of the most amazing music. As some of the readers have already noted the game looks incredibly similar to a mix of Gunpoint and Hotline Miami.
You play as a hired assassin, who barges into some homes and kills everyone out there. The hero can use various types of weapons, including, knives, automatic guns and shotguns. To survive he also needs to use the environment to his advantage, swiftly traveling through the vents or hiding behind the tables. You have to be careful though. If you mess up, the bad guys will get to you very fast and there are only so many bullets in the gun.
Deadbolt is very similar to Gunpoint in terms of perspective and game design. Although it has a much bigger emphasis on action, than on stealth. There are tons of different ways to solve the problem in game and we can’t wait to see how the whole game will play. We’re not sure what kind of engine the studio is using, but it sure doesn’t look like Unity.
• Complete over 30 extremely challenging missions
• Unlock and obtain over 30 weapons, ranging from a reaper’s scythe to an automatic grenade launcher
• Fight over 35 enemy types, ranging from zombies to vampires to bosses and more
• Choose your playstyle: quiet assassin, loud one-man army, or anything in between
• Gib them all! DEADBOLT’s dynamic gore system guarantees that all evisceration leads to satisfaction
• Choose your own way to complete a mission – no mission has to be completed in one way
• Accomplish a variety of objectives, like assassinating gang leaders and investigating mysteries