Learn the details of a huge update of the Blender add-on.
DECALmachine got a new version with a handful of improvements. The 2.0 version has been in the development of exactly one year and brings in a wide range of updated features to increase the speed and flexibility of the tool.
Here are some major feature updates:
- The Blender add-on has an extended code for Atlasing and Trim sheets which are now more complex than in the previous version
- The documentation has also been updated with over 3 hours of content in 30 new videos.
- Decals now support emission, transmission, and transparency
- Existing tools like Decal Creation, Match Material, Adjust, etc. support the new Decal materials, too
- With atlasing, you now can pack individual Decals into a single Texture Sheet and then export that and the Decal objects to your engine of choice
- You can export your decals from Blender to any game engine
- New UV tools, including Join and Split and a new suite of tools for UV-ing for Trim Sheets
Find out more details on the release on the official website.
Purchase the product here.