Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to: atari breakout
Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me. --light novel--
It is a good and amazing article. Your information is very useful for me and for others. Thank you so much. __hotmail login__
Destinations Workshop Tools is a VR content creation package that enables the creation and sharing of both real and imaginary worlds on the Steam Workshop. Destinations Workshop Tools lets you create, share, and explore both real and imaginary places in virtual reality. This is a beta release of a set of content creation tools that users can use to construct different worlds and share them on the Destinations Workshop. New software is available in early access.
Destinations Workshop Tools includes:
- The Source 2 tool set used internally at Valve
- Several example Destinations created with photogrammetry
- An example map that users can copy and modify which highlights how to use Source 2 tools to add interactivity to a Destination
Also check out creator resources:
- Destinations works with all headsets supported by OpenVR.
- Destinations supports both motion-tracked controllers and x-input controllers.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer