Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Destinations Workshop Tools is a VR content creation package that enables the creation and sharing of both real and imaginary worlds on the Steam Workshop. Destinations Workshop Tools lets you create, share, and explore both real and imaginary places in virtual reality. This is a beta release of a set of content creation tools that users can use to construct different worlds and share them on the Destinations Workshop. New software is available in early access.
Destinations Workshop Tools includes:
- The Source 2 tool set used internally at Valve
- Several example Destinations created with photogrammetry
- An example map that users can copy and modify which highlights how to use Source 2 tools to add interactivity to a Destination
Also check out creator resources:
- Destinations works with all headsets supported by OpenVR.
- Destinations supports both motion-tracked controllers and x-input controllers.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer