Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
- Brush stroke preview
- Rewritten text tool
- Visual Recently Used Documents list
- Save frame sequences from Puppyray
- GUI improvements, including mip map scaling and refinements
- New stamp tool
- New Digital Timer filter
- Lots more on the way as the year progresses
Howler 11.4b and earlier:
- Real-time preview of clone/rubthrough sources
- Search and sort images by similarity
- Create a new paper texture for a document
- New media browsing on the sidebar
- Most used brush bin on the sidebar
- The histogram now lives on the sidebar
- Added a GUI class, a histogram a class, the ability to access the last brush stroke, and improved error reporting for scripting
11.3, 11.2 and earlier changes:
- Real-time preview of layer modes while you select them
- Physically plausible global illumination in Puppy Rayraytracerr
- Rewritten input stabilizer smooths out brush strokes
- Improvements to post adjustment and the curve tool
- 4-point perspective warp in the free transform tool
- Improved curve and rotoscope tools
- Enhanced timeline and font panel
- Numeric entry throughout the program
- Callouts and vector objects
- Sprites in the Particle Modeler
- Utilize up to 64 threads. Rewritten for modern processors
You can get more details here.