Thanks my dude!!
Download Popcorn Time APK and watch movies for free
Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
The bigger the better. This time the biggest ever DevGAMM included 65 lectures, discussion panels and workshops witha total of 90 speakers. There was also a separte Microsoft session hall, where developers talked universal platfrom and its implications.
Among the most notable sessions were the ones from Chris Remo (Firewatch), Leonid Sirotin, Sergey Galyonkin (Steam Spy), Rami Ismail (Vlambeer), Mike Bithell (Thomas Was Alone), Ed Valiente (Nintendo), Dmitri Martynov (Google Play), Alex Nichiporchik (tinyBuild) and Andy Hess (Unreal Engine).
An informal setting of all three DevGAMM parties created a perfect atmosphere for meeting other participants. Chartboost Pre-Party took place in a very stylish loft and was more like an old-friends hangout. It’s nice to have this tight community around DevGAMM which grabs every chance to spend time together.
The first day of the conference was crowned by the Official Riot Games Party, which was the coolest party in the history of the conference. Jagger Hall welcomed guests with lots of unusual drinks, beer and delicious food, while Riot Games team prepared an excellent entertainment program, which included 12 charming cosplayers, a host with interactive contests, League of Legends tournament, DJ, dancing and printed commemorative photos.
DevGAMM’s speacial was Game Lynch. It is a crazy show, where developers fight for the Game Lynch Award and respect.
Each time, experts are more harsh and sarcastic, while developers are more prepared – no one wants to drink that crappy “cocktail”
This time the show went out of control ( it always happens, doesn’t it?) and you all have probably seen photos where the well-known game publisher, which was featured in Kotaku and Polygon, cuddles with Twitch programming director on the main stage? What else to say…just watch the video
- Game Lynch Award: Time Hotel, Developed by Lampogolovii
- Best of GAMM:Play Showcase: Totally Legal Guild of Extraordinary Expropriators, Developed by Crateship Games
- Media Choice Award: The Uncertain, Developed by ComonGames
- Best Desktop Game: The Uncertain, Developed by ComonGames
- Best Mobile Game: Blacksmith Lab, Developed by Lampogolovii
- Best Indie Game: Highfleet, Developed by Konstantin Koshutin
- Excellence in Audio: Metropolis: Lux Obscura, Developed by Ivan Lytkin
- Excellence in Narrative: The Mooseman, Developed by Morteshka
- Excellence in Game Design: Blacksmith Lab, Developed by Lampogolovii
- Excellence in Visual Art: The Uncertain, Developed by ComonGames
- Grand Prize: Totally Legal Guild of Extraordinary Expropriators, Developed by Crateship games