Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
Are you looking for a way to prove your Unreal skills? Find a team and prepare for the next #ue4jam! Once a quarter, Epic hosts the #ue4jam to give developers and talented artists a chance to create new projects, sharpen their skills and compete for awesome prizes.
Work alone or with a team (up to 5 members total) to make the most incredible project in Unreal Engine 4 based on the given theme and submit before the deadline.
Here’s the list of submission requirements to win a prize:
- The game must include custom gameplay that exceeds the gameplay found in Epic Games’ starter templates.
- All art assets in the game must have a material other than the default applied to it.
- Submissions must be packaged for Android (unfortunately there are limitations with iOS), Windows or Mac OS. No full, unpackaged projects. VR projects are accepted. Android games can be distributed via the Play store as well.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY AND TIMELINE
In Unreal Engine game jam tradition, we’ll be kicking this one off and announcing the theme on the livestream on Thursday, May 10th at 2PM ET and giving participants the weekend to create and submit an awesome game built in the engine. The jam ends on Tuesday, May 15th at 2PM ET.
You will need the following information:
- Team Name
- Each Team Member’s Name and Email Address
- Game Name
- Name of your submission
- Please format your the name of your .zip file with your team’s name attached, ex. TeamName_GameName
- List any content that was created before the jam that was included in the final submission.
- This does affect the score, as we judge on what is made during the jam’s timeframe. Submitting an entry with pre-made content that is not disclosed may lead to disqualification.
- A link to gameplay footage to be included in our highlight reel on the Spring #ue4jam results livestream, if you so desire.
- Please keep your video between 30-60 seconds.
NOTE: In order to submit your game to Itch.io, your .zip file must be UNDER 1GB. This won’t affect most projects, but please be mindful of the size of your game once compressed. If your file is more than 1GB, you may utilize the Butler tool to upload your files to Itch.io. More info on that here.
You can learn more and join the party here.