Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
Dungeon Architect is a procedural level generation tool from Code Respawn. With the pack you can easily set up your own dungeons both at runtime and design-time with the help of powerful editor tools. Use an intuitive graph based theming approach to interactively design the look and feel of your dungeons and control the layout using various editor based tooling
Runtime navigation mesh generation, necessary for procedural dungeons, is also supported.
- Procedural Levels: Generate vast procedural levels with a single click
- Runtime Dungeons: Generate dynamic dungeons at runtime
- Theming: Use an intivitive graph based theming approach to interactively design the look and feel of your dungeons
- NavMesh: Generates dynamic navigation mesh. Also comes with a navigation agent implementation for moving AI bots along the nav mesh
- Paint Tool: Paint your own dungeon layout within the editor for more artistic control, and have the environment automatically build around it
- Volumes: Use various types of volumes to influence the dungeon layout
- Terrain Modifier: Procedurally modifies and paints the terrain along the dungeon layout
- 2D Support: Use the same workflow to create 2D levels. The theming engine supports sprites for your 2D games
- Scriptable: Add your own logic on any of the theme graph node to control the way the props are populated in the scene.
- Source Code: Full Source Code access and documentation
- Extensible: Designed to be modular and extensible (e.g. the dungeon generation algorithm can be easily swapped with another algorithm and work seamlessly with the rest of the pipeline)
- Sample Content: Free modular assets are included to help you quickly get started. A sample game helps demo the various features of Dungeon Architect (Runtime procedural dungeons, Dynamic Navigation Mesh, AI Agents using the nav mesh etc)
You can find more details on Dungeon Architect here.