For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
May 17, 2018 (Cary, NC) — At this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), taking place June 12-14 in Los Angeles, Epic Games will once again bestow the Unreal E3 Awards to highlight outstanding achievements of Unreal Engine developers.
Epic is partnering with co-sponsors NVIDIA and Intel to provide each winning team with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card and an Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor. Judges will evaluate hundreds of Unreal-powered games throughout the show and announce nominees on Thursday, June 14, with winners revealed the following week on Thursday, June 21.
This year’s award categories aim to highlight a variety of accolades:
- Eye Candy: This award is given to the most visually impressive Unreal Engine game at E3 2018 and rewards the use of leading-edge graphics that push the medium of interactive entertainment forward.
- Most Addictive: This award is given to the experience that people simply can’t put down. Nominees will make players forget about their surroundings and lead to fun-induced sleep deprivation.
- Best Original Game: This award is given to the project with huge potential as an all-new IP. Nominees will spark interest not only through gameplay, but through original characters and worlds that are put on full display during E3 2018.
- Biggest Buzz: This award is given to the project that creates the most talked about moment of E3 2018. From a major game reveal to an undeniably impressive demo or a major twist that flips the industry on its ear, this award goes to the Unreal Engine team or project that produces the most buzz.
- Unreal Underdog: This award is given to the independent team that pushes the limits to achieve an amazing showing for their title at E3 2018. Focusing on not just the product, but the people and process behind it, this award acknowledges a team’s perseverance to make a big splash and stand out from the crowd.
To alert the judging panel about an Unreal Engine team’s presence at E3, simply email email@example.com with a brief description or the game or experience, along with details around where it will be shown in or around E3. Epic will respect the confidentiality of any details that are shared. Read more on the Unreal Engine blog.
Follow @UnrealEngine on Twitter throughout E3, June 12-14, to hear about the nominees and see developer interviews straight from the expo floor.
About Unreal Engine
Developed by Epic Games, Unreal Engine is a complete suite of tools that empowers creators to bring real-time, high fidelity experiences to PC, console, mobile, augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), and virtual reality (VR) platforms. Used by many of the world’s leading entertainment software developers and publishers, Unreal Engine is also an integral part of many enterprise sectors, such as automotive, architecture, film, science, aerospace, marketing and education. Download Unreal for free at unrealengine.com and follow @UnrealEngine for updates.