This is techno-sorcery!
Unite India is here: https://unity.com/event/unite-india-2019
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Niffelheim is a 2D open world RPG game in fantasy setting, being developed by Ellada Games, a small independent game development studio. The game narrates a story of a fallen brave warrior, whose burning ship is stolen by the demons of death in Niffelheim. Demons resurrect the hero to help them realise their sinister plans. This title is set to become available in Steam’s Early Access on April 28.
The main goal of evil spirits is to force the protagonist to explore the huge underground caverns swarming with primeval monsters and discover an ancient artifact that threats their very existence. Players will face a choice: either surrender to the demons and grant them the artifact, or revolt against the demons of death.
Facing the demons alone will be quite a challenge; therefore players will have the opportunity to unite forces with others. They will have to forget petty territorial animosities to fight against demons enslaving these lands. Team play will help to conquest this world easier and faster, allowing the bravest player to crown himself the konung of these lands and stand up for his superiority over vassal neighbors.
Players will have to work and fight a lot in this hostile world, as well as hunt and trade, build, destroy and complete many narrative and secondary quests. There will be a lot of battles, where players will have to fight off swarms of evil inhabitants of the world of Niffelheim.
Each in-game action will award players with professional experience. Moreover, the game features “demon seals” which will have to be destroyed in order to unlock unique hero abilities. The introduced system differs from the skill tree in the fact that players cannot predict which skill will be available next. The order of unlocking skills is hidden within the game code to encourage players to replay the game over and over again. Moreover, this approach as part of team play is sure to diversify the balance of skills and powers.
- Discover the world ruled by ancient spirits.
- Beautiful high-detailed graphics painted by hand.
- Cold and hostile feel of the world of ancient burials and gravesites.
- Uniquely implemented random generation of the underworld.
- Endless caverns and dungeons with more evil than gold inside.
- Creatures and monsters of all kinds inhabiting the savage lands.
- Diverse quests. Warfare and alliances within the struggle for supremacy.
- Cooperative Multiplayer. Play alongside AI or your friends or against them.
- Battle for your domain. Harvest resources. Build your castle and farms.
- Travel and hunt. Progress in real time.
- Upgrade your character’s abilities. Forge unique weapons and tools.
- Find a way to break free from the demons of death grasp.
Players will be required to develop underground workshops. These shops will allow heroes to easily craft weapons, armor, various items, potions and even food. This will help players use the gathered resources and convert them into money required for trading purposes.
Another interesting feature in Niffelheim are the altars with the power to turn artifacts into allied spirits protecting the hero from various dangers in the game. The main altar is located in the city temple, where demon priests are waiting for the artifact which has the power to doom the hero or make him the lord of Niffelheim.
It seems that developers from small studio created something really unique. Make sure to get your Early Access copy in case you’re interested.