Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Fabric Software has released Fabric Engine 2, the second generation of the digital content creation platform.
Fabric Engine 2 features Canvas, visual program environment used to generate intelligent assets and logic in a nodegraph. It allows a wider range of users to have access to the Fabric Engine. So you can be an artist or developer of any level to use Fabric’s framework for tool building and applications for the creation and viewing of content. The key this accessibility for all levels is the KL language that’s been in development for 5 years, because Canvas makes it possible to leverage KL without having to type in any code.
“Fabric Engine 2 is a major milestone for the company, finally realizing the founding vision we had of creating a visual programming system that is completely portable between different applications and one that allows users of all levels to get the most out of the hardware they’re using.”
– Paul Doyle, CEO, Fabric Software
“An initial success for us has been using Fabric to develop a custom hair simulation system which has already been used in production. We are planning to further enhance this tool to take advantage of the new visual programming environment to provide a node-based graph allowing our artists to reconfigure the system to suit the needs of the project they are working on.”
– Jean-François Panisset, CTO, Psyop
About 600 customers were a part of the beta program and Major studios like MPC, Double Negative, Hybride, Blur, and Psyop are using Fabric Engine 2.
- Fabric Engine 2 is supported on Windows and Linux, and OS X builds are available but don’t have official support.
- Fabric for Maya integration is supported for Autodesk Maya 2014, 2015, and 2016 and corresponding service packs and extensions on Windows and Linux.
- Official OS X support will be released in the next update.
- Softimage integration is supported for Autodesk Softimage 2014 and 2015 and their corresponding service packs on Windows.
- GPU support is available on NVIDIA hardware.
Download Fabric Engine 2 here.