Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Check out the FBX Bundle add-on for Blender that is meant to simplify the process of batch exporting FBX files. The process is quite simple: specify a folder, select your objects, press ‘Export’. FBX files for Unity are said to have correct rotations and scale values assigned as well as automatically existing materials assigned if their names match with Blender’s materials per object. The addon has recently been updated, so let’s check out the latest version.
New export modifiers: Rename, Offset, Copy Modifiers, Merge Meshes, Collider, LOD, Vertex AO speed up the export process for game assets.
- New modifiers system: Any of these active export modifiers are applied upon export
- New platform system: Unity, Unreal, Collada, glTF
- glTF support (requires official glTF addon)
- New pivot mode: Empty plain axis object.
- Include children: Auto select grouped objects e.g. in scene mode, group mode, parent mode
- Re-Export button: Re-Exports previous objects again
And here are some other details on its features:
- Batch Export selected objects as FBX bundles
- Batch Import 3D files from a folder (fbx, obj, 3ds)
- Templates for Unity, Unreal and Blender
- Preview bundles as you select objects
- Bundle objects by name, group, material or scene
- Fix Unity rotation, scale and material issues
- Draw fences around bundles of objects
- Align pivots to common ground
You can learn more and download the tool by using the following links: