Check out the FBX Bundle add-on for Blender that is meant to simplify the process of batch exporting FBX files.
Check out the FBX Bundle add-on for Blender that is meant to simplify the process of batch exporting FBX files. The process is quite simple: specify a folder, select your objects, press ‘Export’. FBX files for Unity are said to have correct rotations and scale values assigned as well as automatically existing materials assigned if their names match with Blender’s materials per object. The addon has recently been updated, so let’s check out the latest version.
New export modifiers: Rename, Offset, Copy Modifiers, Merge Meshes, Collider, LOD, Vertex AO speed up the export process for game assets.
And here are some other details on its features:
- Batch Export selected objects as FBX bundles
- Batch Import 3D files from a folder (fbx, obj, 3ds)
- Templates for Unity, Unreal and Blender
- Preview bundles as you select objects
- Bundle objects by name, group, material or scene
- Fix Unity rotation, scale and material issues
- Draw fences around bundles of objects
- Align pivots to common ground
You can learn more and download the tool by using the following links: