i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
nice blog but here is the thing, what is wrong with overlaping uv's and mirroring them, what are the cons of overlapping them and why is this method better in the case of uv? thanks
Take a look at this female mannequin model from Pior Oberson. The pack is ready for animation and comes with PBR materials and a Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene.
Female mannequin comes in both Tpose (straight) and Ypose (relaxed) for all possible workflows. The pack will be great for animation reels and game prototyping.
- Three FBX files (Ypose, Tpose, and both poses as animation frames)
- Blender scene (with Tpose and Ypose as animation frames)
- Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene
- Texture maps for PBR materials (Albedo / Roughness / Metalness)
- 5 material variants (pink, blue, white, red & black, silver)
- (The gun model and the motion capture data are not included)