This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Take a look at this female mannequin model from Pior Oberson. The pack is ready for animation and comes with PBR materials and a Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene.
Female mannequin comes in both Tpose (straight) and Ypose (relaxed) for all possible workflows. The pack will be great for animation reels and game prototyping.
- Three FBX files (Ypose, Tpose, and both poses as animation frames)
- Blender scene (with Tpose and Ypose as animation frames)
- Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene
- Texture maps for PBR materials (Albedo / Roughness / Metalness)
- 5 material variants (pink, blue, white, red & black, silver)
- (The gun model and the motion capture data are not included)