This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Take a look at this female mannequin model from Pior Oberson. The pack is ready for animation and comes with PBR materials and a Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene.
Female mannequin comes in both Tpose (straight) and Ypose (relaxed) for all possible workflows. The pack will be great for animation reels and game prototyping.
- Three FBX files (Ypose, Tpose, and both poses as animation frames)
- Blender scene (with Tpose and Ypose as animation frames)
- Marmoset Toolbag3 presentation scene
- Texture maps for PBR materials (Albedo / Roughness / Metalness)
- 5 material variants (pink, blue, white, red & black, silver)
- (The gun model and the motion capture data are not included)