I have always wanted a Barret Tiff precull. There is a lot stories left to tell before they all meet. They greyscale image would look great as a figure as well.
I can't get this to work! *cries* I tried on my windows computer, my chrome book and I cant get it on my ipad. what do I do?? how do I get it? I downloaded it to my chrome book, and my windows but all it did was leave a file that was empty.
All I saw was preset assets that also were placed at a 0% messy location. then its just deviatios from starting location and variations in material. all those word commands just result in different values for the 2 above parameters.
Are you into real-time filmmaking these days? The Unity team has published a Film Sample Project on the Asset Store that can help you get started with Unity for linear content such as cut-scenes for games, short films, or other use cases.
This package contains an example Unity project preconfigured for anyone interested in creating linear content, such as short films or even an animated series. It uses layout tips from how projects like Adam 2: The Mirror and Baymax Dreams shorts were created, and also serves as a starting point for creating your own cinematic project in Unity.
The package includes:
- Basic project structure and organization, including a custom Unity editor window layout designed specifically for working on linear productions
- Multi-scene loading framework
- Base directory structures for content, scenes, timelines
- Library of tools, timeline extensions, and other goodies
- A sample short containing 3 shots from the Oats Studios short ADAM: The Mirror, with the with assets from Adam 2: The Mirror
- Animations for the 3 characters + mocap camera, as generic rig animations
- An Empty Series set of scenes & timelines designed to be used as the starting point for a new episodic series
You can get more details on the latest pack here.