Surface Pro runs Zbrush and has a much better pencil... Same goes for any other Windows app, like PS...
Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and sex viet get useful information about the philosophy.jack
Ronan Mahon has recently updated his custom filter for Substance tools. Let’s have a look at Filther Version 1.1.
- Added debug switch for easy viewing of the master Filther Mask
- Added support for Spec/Gloss workflow – toggled in Technical Parameters
- Added Curvature based Smart Blending
The tool is a custom filter for Substance Designer, Painter, and Alchemist by Ronan Mahon that will allows users to add fully procedural dirt and filth to any material for a fast and beautiful result that is easily customized. You will be able to get infinite variation quickly using automatic smart blends.
- Responsive and easy to use
- Automatic SmartBlending with any material in your scene
- 19 different customizable procedural masks or use your own input
- 35 ready to use Material Presets
- Build your own material using the exposed parameters or even use existing material from your library
- Paint directly into Filther to customize it without the use of extra masks
- Includes SBS, SBSAR, and SmartMaterial
- Fully procedural and with scaling resolution and detail – SBSAR is 96KB in size
- SmartBlending auto samples your scene & utilizes the best input source it can find for blends
- Over 40 exposed parameters and with random seed control
- UV control and multi-input Triplanar projection
- Direct painting without using masks to tweak the final result (add, remove, reveal)
- Responsive – SubstancePlayer reports 50-60ms @2048 res with a regular setup, 120-170ms @2048 when enabling every channel and creating complex blends.
- BaseColor, Normal, Roughness, Metallic, SSS, CustomFilth and CustomMask channels
- 35 Material Presets: Default, Dirt Fine, Dirt Medium, Dirt Heavy, Mud Drying, Sand, Dust, Rust Fine, Rust Medium, Rust Heavy, Damage Light, Damage Medium, Damage Heavy, Blood Fresh, Blood Congealed, Blood Dried, Moss, Moss Damp, Mould, Lichen, Stain, Stain Coffee, Stain Wet, Grease, Oil, Puddle, Milk, Paint Wet, Paint Chipped, Varnish New Thin, Varnish New Thick, Varnish Old, Metal Burnt, Corroded, Gold Leaf
You can learn more and get the pack for $14.99 here.