Here is your chance to take part in the development of Horizon Call of the Mountain.
Firesprite, the studio that creates AAA first-party PlayStation games, is looking for a VFX Artist to work on the upcoming PlayStation VR2 title, Horizon Call of the Mountain. You will be welcomed by a talented team, creating an exciting new adventure in the Horizon universe, in close collaboration with Guerrilla. Created for PlayStation’s Next-Gen VR hardware, this unique experience has been designed to push hardware technology, innovation, and gameplay.
'Upon joining Firesprite you’ll be welcomed by talented creative colleagues from a broad range of backgrounds and experience, focused on learning and supporting each other. We build innovative experiences that surprise and delight our audiences. We are committed to the well-being, equality, diversity, inclusion, and belonging. In support of this, we are proud to be partners in Safe In Our World #LevelUpMentalHealth and a UKIE #RaiseTheGame Partner https://www.firesprite.com/', mentions the Firesprite team.
- Creating and designing high-quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments, and gameplay.
- Assist in establishing the visual style of the VFX alongside the Art Director and Design team.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Maintain the production pipeline and meet deadlines.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
- The ability to work from photo reference or concept art, or found footage to deliver a full game-ready asset including texturing and shading in-game engine.
- To deliver on the spec given by the Art Director by helping to set and maintain a high-quality bar for the project's VFX.
Also, the team is hiring artists and animators for other disciplines for a variety of projects.
Firesprite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.