Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Our next list of asset packs for Unity smells like summer. Have a look at these foliage offers that will help you assemble nature scenes.
The first pack will give you a chance to give SpeedTree models a test run in your project without any cost. These four free SpeedTree models feature seamless LOD transitions and scalable wind effects that work in Unity out of the box.
- Broadleaf in desktop and mobile resolutions, a conifer in desktop resolution, and Palm in desktop resolution.
- 29 high-res diffuse/normal/specular maps.
The next SpeedTree pack features models with seamless LOD transitions and scalable wind effects that work in Unity out of the box.
- Summer, autumn, and winter versions in hero, desktop, and mobile resolutions.
- 39 high-res diffuse/normal/specular maps.
- 10 leaf map maker SPM files (details).
This asset pack brings 13 hand-painted plants you can customize the way you want. You can use the PlantShader to change the look of your plants and create your own vegetation.
- 4 flowers, 7 plants, 2 grass (appr. 50-300 tri / plants)
- 2 textures 2048*2048 (albedo and masks)
- 32 prefabs
- 7 example scenes
Custom shader parameters:
- Color customization: choose between two main colors and they will blend together. Make them more realistic or go crazy and create alien vegetation. You can also choose the flower color separately from the plant.
- Emissive control: you can add emissive and play with the intensity and the color. This will be perfect to give your plants a fantasy look, or simply make them visible during the night.
- Outline control: choose to display or not an outline and modify his color to give your plants a more stylized look.
The next one holds 40 plants in a cartoon style which can help you set up different stylized scenes.
- Low poly models
- fbx format
- Uses four atlas textures of 4096 x 4096 resolution (diffuse)
- png format + original (psd)
The final foliage pack contains beautiful low poly flower planets and editable grasses which can give life to your scenes.
The pack is said to feature 1024, 512, 256 Diffuse, Normal texture maps.
With all the features and power you need, VEGAS Pro 16 Edit makes professional video and audio editing easy. It now includes even more innovative and creative tools – like advanced motion tracking, world-class video stabilization, and dynamic storyboarding – that will help you unleash your creativity and deliver incredible results at maximum speed.