The developer of Nuke, Mari, Katana, and Modo Foundry announced the return of its Foundry Live event.
The developer of creative software for the Media and Entertainment and Digital Design industries Foundry announced the return of its Foundry Live event. Taking place between 21-29 September 2021, the online event will coincide with Foundry celebrating its 25-year milestone and will include a look back at the key defining moments over the last quarter-century as well as a look towards the future of the creative industries. It will feature sneak peeks of product releases, innovations from Foundry, and insights into improving workflows.
“We think the best way to celebrate Foundry’s 25th Anniversary is to showcase how our teams are continuing to innovate, working closely with artists to overcome the toughest creative obstacles in our industry. Our teams have done some great work this year with much more to come, and we can’t wait to share it with you,” comments Christy Anzelmo, Chief Product Officer at Foundry.
A schedule for the upcoming Foundry Live:
- Preview of Mari 5.0 and Katana 5.0 - Sep 21, 2021: Join Foundry’s Look Development and Lighting team as they reveal how the upcoming Mari and Katana releases are focused on reducing pipeline friction and facilitating creativity.
- What’s Next in Nuke 13 - Sep 22, 2021: With an extended machine learning toolset, a new rendering architecture, user experience updates, the implementation of OCIOv2, and more, see how Nuke 13.1 will continue to accelerate artists' creativity.
- Research and Innovation Showcase - Sep 23, 2021: Connect with Foundry’s Research team and industry experts to learn how Foundry is solving hard problems in AI, real-time, and cloud to advance VFX workflow and pipeline efficiency.
- The Future for Flix and Story Development - Sep 28, 2021: Join the Flix team for a discussion about Flix’s future and the features to come in Flix 6.4, including an improved journey from Storyboard Pro to Avid, UX enhancements, and more.
- The Completed Modo 15 Series - Sep 29, 2021: The Modo 15 series has added Curve Booleans, a new Mesh Fusion Workflow, Stack Node, Deferred Updates, and OmniHaul, but there is more to come. Join the Modo team to learn what’s in store for 15.2 and reflect on the completed series.