VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Have a look at a Modular Building Set for Unreal Engine that was designed to give developers complete creative freedom and control over building sizes, shapes, colors, styles, and structure. It is available for free in July.
The developer noted that the building is ready for interiors, so you can set up interiors on the first floor of the building. The assets were designed to allow for swapping of multiple materials types. “In most cases, the UV’s and texture layouts allow for the use of up to 4 different material types on any given surface. All textures have been hand-made using high-poly models sculpted in ZBrush or modeled in Maya for the highest quality shaders,” wrote the developer.
- Demo scene to show variations of Assets and Material usage
- First Floor Interior storefronts with LOD’s
- 137 Static Meshes
- 100 Materials
- 33 Decal Materials
- Store signs, Chinese Signs, Dirt and Rubble Piles
- Optimized Assets with an average of 140 Tris
- Average Texture sizes of 2048×2048 to give the highest resolution possible, with smaller textures and Decals at 256×256 or 512×512
- Materials generally contain a Normal Map, Diffuse Map, Roughness map, and Specular Map
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Ultimate River Tool is a powerful and easy component for Unreal Engine 4 that allows you to make rivers with automatic flow-map UV warping, cascades, and interactions with physical objects.
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.