I like the render quality, look very realistic and well integrated with the plate Physics are quite fucked up in that sim, the shuttle goes trough the building as if it was air, the shuttle should get totally designated by the impact Also the full simulation seems to go in slow motion while the cars and people moves on real time The ground destruction looks cool too, and the concept is interesting
At The Amsberry Law Firm in San Antonio, we focus on helping our valued clients resolve legal concerns that have a profound impact on their lives and long-term well-being.
This article is very detailed and meticulous, I have read many articles on this topic, but for this article, you leave me a deep impression and practical application to my life. Thank you for sharing. https://templerun.co
Have a look at a pack that will help you set up sci-fi projects in UE4. The pack features the first 5 packs of the Modular SciFi Series, plus an exclusive example environment. Please note that there’s a daily limit, so you might have to wait.
Basically, the pack will help you create beautiful sci-fi environments, giving the ability to customize up to four individually masked areas per mesh and tweak PBR and color values.
- Modular SciFi: Hallways
- Modular SciFi: Interiors
- Modular SciFi: Props I
- Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals
- Modular SciFi: Command Center
- Nature Materials: Ice
- All expansion updates from Hallways & Interiors
- Exclusive example environment set in an arctic climate demonstrating how to utilize all packs cohesively.
- Example maps from each individual pack
- Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution): Textures range from 64×64 to 4096×4096
- Collision: Custom Collision
- Tri Count: Assets range from 8 – 36,156 Tris.
- Number of Meshes: 283
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 44 Materials, 559 Material Instances
- Number of Textures: 767
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Landscape Auto Material by VEA Games is a flexible auto-painting material for Unreal Engine 4 Landscape component. When you are drawing the topology of your landscape, proper material layers are drawn automatically!
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.