Have a look at a pack that will help you set up sci-fi projects in UE4.
Basically, the pack will help you create beautiful sci-fi environments, giving the ability to customize up to four individually masked areas per mesh and tweak PBR and color values.
- Modular SciFi: Hallways
- Modular SciFi: Interiors
- Modular SciFi: Props I
- Modular SciFi: Materials & Decals
- Modular SciFi: Command Center
- Nature Materials: Ice
- All expansion updates from Hallways & Interiors
- Exclusive example environment set in an arctic climate demonstrating how to utilize all packs cohesively.
- Example maps from each individual pack
- Texture Size (please list textures for each resolution): Textures range from 64×64 to 4096×4096
- Collision: Custom Collision
- Tri Count: Assets range from 8 – 36,156 Tris.
- Number of Meshes: 283
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 44 Materials, 559 Material Instances
- Number of Textures: 767
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows
You can learn more and get the pack here.