I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Have a look at another free substance pack by Angel Fernandes that will let you follow the process of creating the material through its complete and ordered graph, with comments and examples. The old terracotta set will help you see and study different types of workflows and good practices to get different types of shapes and materials.
You can preview the material here:
- Full Substance Graph with explaining comments, examples, and tips.
- .sbs File (With its dependencies, in case they are necessary.)
- Textures in PNG File Format. (2048×2048) This is only as a presentation since you can re-export the textures from Substance Designer in the format and resolution you need (and the software allows).
- The content cannot be redistributed or resold.
- You need Substance Designer 2017 or newer.
- This product is non-refundable.