It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Have a look at another free substance pack by Angel Fernandes that will let you follow the process of creating the material through its complete and ordered graph, with comments and examples. The old terracotta set will help you see and study different types of workflows and good practices to get different types of shapes and materials.
You can preview the material here:
- Full Substance Graph with explaining comments, examples, and tips.
- .sbs File (With its dependencies, in case they are necessary.)
- Textures in PNG File Format. (2048×2048) This is only as a presentation since you can re-export the textures from Substance Designer in the format and resolution you need (and the software allows).
- The content cannot be redistributed or resold.
- You need Substance Designer 2017 or newer.
- This product is non-refundable.