I like the render quality, look very realistic and well integrated with the plate Physics are quite fucked up in that sim, the shuttle goes trough the building as if it was air, the shuttle should get totally designated by the impact Also the full simulation seems to go in slow motion while the cars and people moves on real time The ground destruction looks cool too, and the concept is interesting
At The Amsberry Law Firm in San Antonio, we focus on helping our valued clients resolve legal concerns that have a profound impact on their lives and long-term well-being.
It’s time for another free Unreal pack. DENT is a fully networkable template that is said to extend the functionality of the destructible mesh mechanics by allowing for point and radial fracture control over the mesh. DENT is meant to add realism to the audio and visual effects of impacts on destructible structures.
List of Features
- Full network support for destructible meshes
- Extended fracture control on destructible meshes
- Example Networked ranged damage system template included
- Modular examples of destructible buildings
- Fracture events:
- disable lighting
- explode on fracture
- AOE damage
- spawn particle emitters and sounds for both radial and point-based damage
- damage debris
- kill switch
- 25 destructible items configured in blueprints:
- wooden box
- stone wall as an extended structure with support
- 2 lamp posts – affect lighting
- 2 modular buildings
- basic particle emitters and sounds included
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Landscape Auto Material by VEA Games is a flexible auto-painting material for Unreal Engine 4 Landscape component. When you are drawing the topology of your landscape, proper material layers are drawn automatically!
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.