there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Have a look at free User Interface Kit for Unreal Engine that features a large collection of widgets and UI elements for your projects.
The pack will allow you to:
- Create layouts using dozens of widgets or use the available premade layouts.
- Create custom windows using a generic widget enclosure which is draggable, resizable & with optional tabs.
- Use a collection of custom made icons painted only for this kit.
- Explore a showcase level with use case examples for every widget.
- Benefit and learn from a clean code base with many usage examples.
- 3 working minimaps with zoom capabilities, map capturing, ability to use your own maps, points of interest, and more
- 1 simple compass
- 4 working action bars to bind anything you need
- Health/mana/experience bars to make a game look great
- Two styles of generic window widgets that can enclose any content
The pack also features a collection of icons (256×256):
- 40 Spell icons
- 10 Modern weapon icons
- 15 Sword/axe/armor etc icons
- A few generally used item icons (like coins, gold, rocks, wood, etc.)
- Several potions/consumables
- A few button icons
You can learn more and get the pack here.
Ultimate River Tool is a powerful and easy component for Unreal Engine 4 that allows you to make rivers with automatic flow-map UV warping, cascades, and interactions with physical objects.
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.