have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
Sitni Sati has recently released FumeFX 5.0, a new version of a high-end fluid dynamics solution for 3ds Max. The tool has already been used to create visual effects for many blockbusters, like Dr. Strange, Thor, Roland Emmerich’s 2012, Hugo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Priest, Skyline, Suckerpunch, Spiderman 3, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Superman Returns, Iron Man, and more. The fifth edition brings workflow improvements, a ground-up redesigned simulation core, and more.
FumeFX 5.0 new features.
- FumeFX GPU* accelerated display has been integrated within the 3ds Max viewport. The new display includes volumetric shadows, proper geometry occlusion and instant shader feedback.
- The Data preview has been changed and allows a user to choose voxel display size.
- New FumeFX toolbar that provides access to FumeFX and source creation as well as simulation control.
(*) supports 3ds Max 2016 and newer
- With the new advection type in the arsenal, FumeFX can easily create fluid flows that minimize numerical losses even after 900 frames of animation.
- Simulation core redesign allows usage of complex geometry instead of using proxies without breaking the solver or causing instabilities.
- Smooth retiming regardless of simulation sub-steps and retiming scale factor.
- Depending on the scene setup, the latest version of FumeFX delivers up to 20% faster simulation.
- Ability to retime simulation during the Wavelet Turbulence pass.
- Vorticity II optimizations include faster calculations and lower memory requirements.
- Improved simulation scaling. Grids of different spacing will result in similar simulations. FumeFX 5 also improves scaling with CPU cores used in a simulation.
- The new lossy .fxd compression allows per-channel compression quality and mixing of lossless and lossy channels inside the same cache file.
- State of the art multithreaded .fxd I/O for ultra-fast caches saving and loading.
- Load caches at user-defined reduced resolution allow artist easier viewport manipulation and rendering setup.
- Minimize grid during the cache saving produces smaller files that save faster and render faster.
- FumeFX 5 writes OpenVDB caches in a form that makes them easily readable inside the Arnold Volume Grid, Redshift grid and even Houdini. The FumeFX vdb cache will be correctly positioned which makes any OpenVDB workflow straightforward.
- Various OpenVDB caches optimizations and fixes.
- Gridless Advection allows usage of exported velocities or 3D texture to create additional detail.
- Direct rendering support with Corona renderer.
- A more affordable Workstation license.
- New rental options available. Pick from either a 1 year or a 3-month term depending on your project demands.
- All FumeFX 4.0 for 3ds Max licenses bought after March 1st 2018 (inclusive) can be upgraded to FumeFX 5.0 for 3ds Max at no cost.
You can learn more about the newest version here.