Awesome! I had been working on a similar project couldn't figure out the snow on the trees for the life of me! It's great to see how you approached it. The work look great! Thanks for sharing your process.
I believe author would be surprised that it's not american, but soviet bunker :)
Bit Dragon is looking for an experienced 3D artist to join the team in South Melbourne office on a fixed term, full time contract. You would primarily be in charge of designing and creating new arenas for Hyper Jam from concept to production, as well as other smaller pieces such as weapons.
Bit Dragon is a small indie game studio based in Melbourne Australia, formed by a shared passion for local multiplayer games. The 3 person team is currently working hard on their debut title Hyper Jam, aiming for a full release early next year.
- Ability to work independently
- A love of games and the craft of game development
- Knows Unreal Engine inside out
- Proven experience creating beautiful and performant 3D environments including modelling, texturing, lighting
- A strong attention to detail
- Basic blueprint skills
- Passionate about the Outrun / Synthwave scene
- Experience shipping a game
- Experience with character creation, rigging and animation
- Experience with Git or Sourcetree