bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Bit Dragon is looking for an experienced 3D artist to join the team in South Melbourne office on a fixed term, full time contract. You would primarily be in charge of designing and creating new arenas for Hyper Jam from concept to production, as well as other smaller pieces such as weapons.
Bit Dragon is a small indie game studio based in Melbourne Australia, formed by a shared passion for local multiplayer games. The 3 person team is currently working hard on their debut title Hyper Jam, aiming for a full release early next year.
- Ability to work independently
- A love of games and the craft of game development
- Knows Unreal Engine inside out
- Proven experience creating beautiful and performant 3D environments including modelling, texturing, lighting
- A strong attention to detail
- Basic blueprint skills
- Passionate about the Outrun / Synthwave scene
- Experience shipping a game
- Experience with character creation, rigging and animation
- Experience with Git or Sourcetree