Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
that new c&c mobile game is a slab in the face.... fuck ea
System Era is seeking a talented 3D artist to work on Astroneer who is capable of crafting original visual designs for team’s goals.
You do not require someone else to concept or reference ideas for you. You worry less about the absolute efficiency of the mesh or texture you’ve made and more about the portrayal of the idea or design you are building. Ideally you have a strong understand of mechanical design, aerospace design, and lean towards “hard” science fiction than sci-fi that is whimsy or magical.
No one working at System Era wears a single hat on the team as we prefer to work with people that can help in more than a single way. If you have interests in things like graphic design, typography, marketing, web design, storytelling, game design, and so on you’ll be an ideal candidate to joining our team.
- Has an understanding of Astroneer’s art style and can see limitless possibilities in its limitations.
- A strong visual designer.
- Proficient in 3D modeling and 2D texture creation.
- Professional experience working on video games and/or real-time 3D modeling and textures.
- A portfolio of 3D artwork that reflects a style similar to Astroneer.
Nice to Have:
- Can show they understand the team’s style and are strong visual designers by completing the optional art test (See below)
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Senior experience in video game development.
- An interest in science fiction, aerospace, and space exploration.
- A portfolio that reflects a style similar to Astroneer.