This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Thank to the recommend this article. my suggestion is also effective from Change User Account Name in windows 10 operating computer, you must to learn this tutorial.
I'm using an MSI with a 1070 GPU, which for this was more than enough. For bigger scenes and things like landscape streaming or more complex light bakes I would definitely recommend also looking at the CPU and amount of RAM as well
CD PROJEKT RED is seeking an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator to join the team behind Cyberpunk 2077. The studio is one of the most awesome places to work right now, so don’t miss you chance!
The person in this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
CD PROJEKT RED
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high-quality realistic and responsive animations.
- Implement, trouble shoot and debug Animation systems.
- Collaboration with multiple art, design and engineering teams.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Lead Animator.
- Rigging and character setup for all bipedal, quadrupedal, and other forms of character movement
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years documented experience in animation in games or film industry.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Good knowledge using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers and artists.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.