Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
Edge Case Games is seeking an exceptionally skilled 3D Environment Artist to work alongside talented industry veterans on Fractured Space in Guildford, UK. You will be responsible for inspiring and creating the environment and gameplay assets for the scenes in the game. The perfect candidate is described as someone who is passionate about hard surface 3d art, well-versed in all aspects of game art creation & optimization, and a hardworking self-motivated team player. You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of designers, artists, and developers.
The perfect candidate is described as someone who is passionate about hard surface 3d art, well-versed in all aspects of game art creation & optimization, and a hardworking self-motivated team player. You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of designers, artists, and developers.
- Collaborate with art lead, designers, programmers on object specifications and deliveries
- Translate 2D & 3D concepts and reference material into efficient high quality 3D assets.
- Create both organic and hard surface models
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- Maintain a high level of quality while working with design and deadline constraints
- Create in game assets to set budgets
- Develop tools and techniques that increase productivity and quality of assets.
- A great eye for detail, natural flair & a strong understanding of composition & colour theory
- Proven ability to create high-poly and low-poly models and textures
- Must have a strong understanding of PBR shader development and lighting
- Solid knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and other 2D/3D applications
- Must have the ability to take and give constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude
- Independently self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills
- An online portfolio with samples of your work displaying clean Highpoly to Lowpoly bakes, strong understanding of material variation & photo realistic texturing
- Efficient workflows and diligence
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Unreal 4
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography)
- Concept skills – Ability to visualize and concept environments and props
- Experience with Quixel Suite
- Experience with Substance Designer & Painter
To apply, send in your CV and portfolio (with an optional cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.