Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft is looking for a 3D Environment Artist. The studio behind Asphalt, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter needs someone to model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications in Barcelona.
- Model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications
- Model and texture key level landmarks and props in both low and high-poly
- Coordinate closely with the design teams in the level implementation process
- Help define material and light properties for environment shaders
- Contribute to the optimization of both data and workflow
- Proficient in 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Skilled in video game environment model and texture production
- Flexible in adapting to different art styles
- +3 years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects
- Knowledge of video game art standards in general.
- Skilled in high poly modeling tools such as Zbrush
- Skilled in the creation of PBR assets and the PBR Lighting workflow in general
- Skilled in procedural material creation tools such as Substance designer
- Experience with related specializations: Lighting, Animation, Concept-ing, Shader creation
- Knowledge of other 2D or 3D packages, compositing, motion graphics and other relevant CG software