Most interesting and inspiring artist on the business.
Great interview! I appreciate you make this kind of material that inspire and helps people in the same path :) Thanks 80 level and Mats! Ancelmo Toledo ;)
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft is looking for a 3D Environment Artist. The studio behind Asphalt, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter needs someone to model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications in Barcelona.
- Model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications
- Model and texture key level landmarks and props in both low and high-poly
- Coordinate closely with the design teams in the level implementation process
- Help define material and light properties for environment shaders
- Contribute to the optimization of both data and workflow
- Proficient in 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Skilled in video game environment model and texture production
- Flexible in adapting to different art styles
- +3 years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects
- Knowledge of video game art standards in general.
- Skilled in high poly modeling tools such as Zbrush
- Skilled in the creation of PBR assets and the PBR Lighting workflow in general
- Skilled in procedural material creation tools such as Substance designer
- Experience with related specializations: Lighting, Animation, Concept-ing, Shader creation
- Knowledge of other 2D or 3D packages, compositing, motion graphics and other relevant CG software