Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
Gwent team is seeking a talented Gameplay Programmer who will work with client-side and server-side programmers. You will be responsible for designing and implementing architecture and developing best practices for the team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing code architecture
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be passionate about games
- Possess an understanding of mobile game development and operating systems (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8)
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C++, C#
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years with Unity and C#
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games: Photon or uLink is a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development
- Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with build pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & and MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.