thank u so much 80lv !
google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1 hope this img file works just copy in url bar I guess
Shader looks great, tho the normal on the top seems almost invisible. I really like this tho, I think I can use something similar for a jade statue. But I do think on top of this having a few pieces of geo inside your ice to create the look of cracks that light up at the right viewing angle would be a great touch. 1 last thing and this is more nit picky then anything id say the layer of cracks that seems to be a copy of the top layer beneath maybe just for that layer use your fernsel inverted as a opacity to make them disappear towards the edge of your geo. as for the geo cracks im talking like this, however this is a crystal rock mind you I think youll get my point https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fyahoo_site_admin2%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fcs_2.219164821_std.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fspiritwalkministry.com%2Fcrystals_and_stones&docid=lk6sDMKahaB8eM&tbnid=NXOT-rV4vumsGM%3A&vet=1&w=224&h=224&bih=642&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwiLkfK-96TcAhWRJXwKHSErBXEQMwh1KA4wDg&iact=c&ictx=1
Starbreeze is seeking a Senior Texture/Material Artist to join its award-winning team in Stockholm.
As an Texture/Material Artist you will set and uphold the highest benchmark of quality for materials and ensure this spread among the rest of the team. As an Texture artist you will have expert knowledge of both Substance Designer and Environment Art and are able to hold and drive the highest quality in material creation and drive out material pipeline.
You will be an accomplished production-focused artist with a proven track record in the game industry. A keen aesthetic eye is necessary to refine the material requirements with the Lead Environment Artist. You will mentor other team members and need strong communication skills to drive the material development with different departments.
- Produce benchmark materials using Substance Designer
- Mentor, support and train the environment team in up to date methods and technical standards
- Oversee and develop material library
- Work with Lead Environment Artist to ensure materials are of correct Aesthetic
- Work with Tech art and Engine code to refine material pipeline and feature set
To be successful in this position you have:
- Deep & highly proficient knowledge of Substance Designer
- Knowledge of PBR and physically based material standards
- High proficiency with Maya or similar
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Good eye for appropriate stylisation and detail
- Able to produce materials in a wide variety of styles and themes
- Multiple shipped titles within the industry
- Knowledge of material optimization for real time engines
- Knowledge about material blending systems
- Multiple shipped AAA titles in a similar role
- Knowledge of Substance Painter
- Proficiency with Zbrush
- Traditional Art Skills