Nice work and thanks for the breakdown! Always interesting to see someone else's approach to a scene, and the new/different methods they use and/or come up with :)
There are no pdf's of the updated versions available for download!
3D Stylized Environment looks every time beautiful today this is my subject on that I have to Do My Dissertation and bring some new information with our reader.
Insomniac Games needs a Substance/texture artist to assist with the creation of textures for their games. The ideal candidate is described as someone who has experience creating organic and inorganic environment materials in Substance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Environment teams to apply PBR shaders and texture maps on assets that provide the desired look and feel of the art direction of the project
- Demonstrates ability to work on both stylized and realistic projects
- Assists in maintaining consistency and quality on all textures and shaders created for environments
- Assists in debugging and optimizing existing shaders and textures
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase productivity while preserving visual goals
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Substance Designer, Painter and Zbrush
- Proficiency in creating tiling and unique textures representing a variety of material types
- Strong understanding of Maya and UV mapping
- Familiarity with real time rendering, Physically Based Shading, image manipulation and compression techniques
- Understanding of Lighting and Photography and how they apply to modern rendering techniques is a plus