Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Milwaukee US 17, Jun — 22, Jun
New York US 17, Jun — 20, Jun
St. Petersburg RU 19, Jun — 21, Jun
TBA BR 22, Jun — 24, Jun
Amsterdam NL 25, Jun — 28, Jun
guys post some article with unity most of your post are based on UE4
This has come a long way since I last saw it, great job on the final version!
Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
Game Jobs: Substance Artist at Insomniac Games
18 May, 2017
Insomniac Games needs a Substance/texture artist to assist with the creation of textures for their games. The ideal candidate is described as someone who has experience creating organic and inorganic environment materials in Substance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Environment teams to apply PBR shaders and texture maps on assets that provide the desired look and feel of the art direction of the project
- Demonstrates ability to work on both stylized and realistic projects
- Assists in maintaining consistency and quality on all textures and shaders created for environments
- Assists in debugging and optimizing existing shaders and textures
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase productivity while preserving visual goals
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Substance Designer, Painter and Zbrush
- Proficiency in creating tiling and unique textures representing a variety of material types
- Strong understanding of Maya and UV mapping
- Familiarity with real time rendering, Physically Based Shading, image manipulation and compression techniques
- Understanding of Lighting and Photography and how they apply to modern rendering techniques is a plus