Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Orlando US 24, Jul — 27, Jul
Grapevine US 25, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 29, Jul
Los Angeles US 28, Jul — 2, Aug
Helsinki FI 1, Aug — 5, Aug
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
Game Jobs: Texture Artist at Ubisoft
3 April, 2017
Ubisoft is seeking an environment texture artist who will create HD meshes and PBR Surfaces for architectural elements, props and organic terrains. The artist will be responsible for the identification, optimization and update of the textures, materials and shaders allowing modelers to create their 3D objects.
- Modeling / Texturing / Materials / Shaders for video games environments or equivalent experience.
Education in academic drawing and sculpting or equivalent level.
- 1-3 years’ minimum in modeling, texturing and shaders creation for video games environments.
- High aesthetic and critic sense.
- Accepting and seeking critics in every tasks.
- Capacity to work in team under pressure according to schedules.
- Autonomy in the work, research of relevant and efficient references.
- Being proactive in the execution of mandates and solution researches.
- Being able to sculpt and/or generate procedural high quality textures.
- Being able to create efficient shaders for a lot of surface types.
- Understand and Masterize Tiling Texture mindset for environment and optimal Uvs creation.
- Being able to create optimized baking from a HD model.
- Strong level in Substance Designer.
- Strong level in Substance Painter.
- Strong level in 3DSMax.
- Strong level in ZBrush.
- Being bilingual (english/french) or being open to learn french.