Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Allegorithmic is looking for a Texture/Surfacing Artist (VFX/Animation focused) wishing to join the adventure in the newly opened Montreal branch. Don’t miss this change to work with the team behind Substance tools.
Courtesy of 20th Century Fox
- Producing content/assets targeted for the Film sector. This includes demo scenes and tutorials (and possibly plugins or Substance tools).
- Visiting clients, prospects and events with our sales managers to perform live demos of the software and address technical questions and feature requests.
- Training Allegorithmic customers on how to use the tools and help fitting them in their production pipeline.
- Providing support to clients from the Film sector, such as the companies visible here (and possibly AAA Game clients locally in Quebec, such as Ubisoft or WB Games).
- 3+ years of work experience in the texturing/shading field, in a professional VFX or Animation studio (Film or commercial or cinematics).
- Good knowledge of Allegorithmic’s Substance software.
- Understanding of PBR rendering and materials.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard modeling, texturing/shading and rendering tools (Maya, Photoshop, Katana, Arnold or Renderman etc.).
- Keen on teaching others, able to perform a live demo in front of an audience or at meetings.
- At-ease in a startup-like environment, autonomous, and who gives importance to work ethic and teamwork.
- Open and responsive to guidance and constructive feedback.
- When applying, please provide a resume, a few words about why you applied in the “Cover letter” section and an up-to-date portfolio.
- Familiar with real-time 3D, game engines and node-based tools.
- Experience in setting-up full production pipelines.
- Ability to produce both realistic or stylized texturing.
- Knowledge of scripting (ex: MEL script or other).
- Experienced with customers’ feedback and support.
- Bilingual in French and English.