I freaking Love your art! Great work mate. :)
for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
Ubisoft is looking for a vegetation artist to join the team in Montreuil, France. Are you ready to grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Being part of Paris production studio, you will join the production team of an open world AAA project. You will be creating assets for the wild part of the environment.
- Design and create 3D vegetation assets that will be integrated in the world
- Collaborate directly with Technical Artists in charge of the vegetation pipeline
- Define and implement procedural rules that will bring our Open World to life
- Ensure a proper integration for every asset you create considering technical and gameplay constraints
- Conscious of performance and memory limitations, you will suggest improvements for our current assets quality
- You obtained a Bachelor or College degree in 3D Art or equivalent training, and had a first experience as 3D Artist for a video game production
- You developed good skills for 3D assets conception in realistic design using Zbrush, SpeedTree, 3DS Max. You also have a strong eye for compositing
- Autonomous, organized and with good interpersonal skills, you demonstrated your ability to adapt yourself and be proactive
- You are passionate about game development and have a strong Video Game culture, particularly for Open Worlds
Position located in Montreuil, starting immediately.