Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
Eleven Eleven is currently working with AAA and Mobile Game studios in NYC, Ontario, China and Sweden who are all looking to hire Senior VFX Artists to join their teams.
Art by Alexandr Mikutskiy, Sergey Dokuchaev and Igor Sinyatulov
These senior position will involve building efficient, high quality special effects, keeping in mind technical specifications relating to memory usage and gameplay speed.
All three studios offer great competitive salaries and relocation packages in order to help you with the move to Canada. Visa Sponsorship is also on offer if required.
- At least 4 years experience
- Previous experience working across AAA games
- Excellent understanding of what makes special effects work – particle systems, postprocessing effects and shaders (specular and normal maps)
- Understanding of game engines, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Working knowledge of a commercial 3D package
- Work closely with Art Director Art Lead to meet and maintain visual targets of the project
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Packages
- Visa Assistance and Support
- Relocation Package Available for all Jobs