All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
It is rare to see such as the post. I am glad to visit your site. Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post. https://fireboyand-watergirl.com/
Eleven Eleven is currently working with AAA and Mobile Game studios in NYC, Ontario, China and Sweden who are all looking to hire Senior VFX Artists to join their teams.
Art by Alexandr Mikutskiy, Sergey Dokuchaev and Igor Sinyatulov
These senior position will involve building efficient, high quality special effects, keeping in mind technical specifications relating to memory usage and gameplay speed.
All three studios offer great competitive salaries and relocation packages in order to help you with the move to Canada. Visa Sponsorship is also on offer if required.
- At least 4 years experience
- Previous experience working across AAA games
- Excellent understanding of what makes special effects work – particle systems, postprocessing effects and shaders (specular and normal maps)
- Understanding of game engines, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Working knowledge of a commercial 3D package
- Work closely with Art Director Art Lead to meet and maintain visual targets of the project
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Packages
- Visa Assistance and Support
- Relocation Package Available for all Jobs