Um....holodeck anyone?. This is exciting stuff!
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share. https://www.progassignments.com
Why not? I'm a programmer by heart and I'd rather spend few days making solution which will turn hours of mundane work into minutes where you can actually focus on task at hand.
Eleven Eleven is currently working with AAA and Mobile Game studios in NYC, Ontario, China and Sweden who are all looking to hire Senior VFX Artists to join their teams.
Art by Alexandr Mikutskiy, Sergey Dokuchaev and Igor Sinyatulov
These senior position will involve building efficient, high quality special effects, keeping in mind technical specifications relating to memory usage and gameplay speed.
All three studios offer great competitive salaries and relocation packages in order to help you with the move to Canada. Visa Sponsorship is also on offer if required.
- At least 4 years experience
- Previous experience working across AAA games
- Excellent understanding of what makes special effects work – particle systems, postprocessing effects and shaders (specular and normal maps)
- Understanding of game engines, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Working knowledge of a commercial 3D package
- Work closely with Art Director Art Lead to meet and maintain visual targets of the project
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Packages
- Visa Assistance and Support
- Relocation Package Available for all Jobs