Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
Eleven Eleven is currently working with AAA and Mobile Game studios in NYC, Ontario, China and Sweden who are all looking to hire Senior VFX Artists to join their teams.
Art by Alexandr Mikutskiy, Sergey Dokuchaev and Igor Sinyatulov
These senior position will involve building efficient, high quality special effects, keeping in mind technical specifications relating to memory usage and gameplay speed.
All three studios offer great competitive salaries and relocation packages in order to help you with the move to Canada. Visa Sponsorship is also on offer if required.
- At least 4 years experience
- Previous experience working across AAA games
- Excellent understanding of what makes special effects work – particle systems, postprocessing effects and shaders (specular and normal maps)
- Understanding of game engines, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Working knowledge of a commercial 3D package
- Work closely with Art Director Art Lead to meet and maintain visual targets of the project
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension and Health Packages
- Visa Assistance and Support
- Relocation Package Available for all Jobs