Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
GDC 2017 Registration is Now Open
7 October, 2016
The Game Developers Conference (GDC), the premier professional game industry event, will take place in San Francisco, February 27-March 3, 2017. Join other developers for five days of expert-led lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics.
For the second year, the Virtual Reality Developers Conference (VRDC) will take place alongside GDC, covering VR and AR experiences for games and entertainment of all kinds, February 27-28.
New this year
- UX Summit – all facets of user experience in the video game industry
- GDC Retro Play – retro gaming area (currently looking for submissions)
- GDC Mobile Summit – game design & business strategies for mobile games
- Board Game Design Day – designing non-electronic board and card games
- GDC Movie Nights – theme and films will be announced in the near future!
Attend GDC for education, inspiration and community throughout the week: 500+ sessions from industry leading experts
- 300+ exhibitors with the latest technologies & services
- GDC Play – emerging developers showcasing their games
- Curated playable areas – alt.ctrl.GDC alternative controller exhibit, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day Of The Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Wild Rumpus and more
- On-site childcare available throughout the week
- Independent Games Festival
- Game Developers Choice Awards and IGF Awards Ceremony
- 27,000+ game developers from around the world
Source: Official Press Release