There are different ways through which you can do this crafting of 2D into 3D like of scalling, shearing. https://errorcode0x.com/fixed-dell-printer-error-016-302/ helped me to get the best way to do this.
The reason this hashtag started was that there was a guy in Japan criticized the company behind pokemon(gamefreak) saying that their 3D artist are useless. and skilled 3D models would be able to be made in 5 minutes. He mentioned that you can do 800 pokemon each in 5minutes so close to 60 hours will be only needed. and if they can't do that, they are not worth the salary. and 3D modelers took this as a challenge. Resulting in 3D modelers doing modeling / sculpting in various 3D software.
Don't know if you're still having this issue but it's fixed by enabling "Specify Manual Texture Size" and then playing with the "Manual texture size" input until it seems right.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC), the premier professional game industry event, will take place in San Francisco, February 27-March 3, 2017. Join other developers for five days of expert-led lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics.
For the second year, the Virtual Reality Developers Conference (VRDC) will take place alongside GDC, covering VR and AR experiences for games and entertainment of all kinds, February 27-28.
New this year
- UX Summit – all facets of user experience in the video game industry
- GDC Retro Play – retro gaming area (currently looking for submissions)
- GDC Mobile Summit – game design & business strategies for mobile games
- Board Game Design Day – designing non-electronic board and card games
- GDC Movie Nights – theme and films will be announced in the near future!
Attend GDC for education, inspiration and community throughout the week: 500+ sessions from industry leading experts
- 300+ exhibitors with the latest technologies & services
- GDC Play – emerging developers showcasing their games
- Curated playable areas – alt.ctrl.GDC alternative controller exhibit, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day Of The Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Wild Rumpus and more
- On-site childcare available throughout the week
- Independent Games Festival
- Game Developers Choice Awards and IGF Awards Ceremony
- 27,000+ game developers from around the world