Besides, if you'd be involved in project budgeting you would be aware that the costs are growing and using cheap alternatives is inevitable. This is the business. first of all.
If you hate people that can make your life easier and see the threat in everything related to AI then you can hardly call yourself an artist. Rather than a kid who likes to be in a comfort zone.
This is sad only for cheap projects and artists having no desire to grow. This technology in particular will make life easier for those who often use photostock services.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC), the premier professional game industry event, will take place in San Francisco, February 27-March 3, 2017. Join other developers for five days of expert-led lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics.
For the second year, the Virtual Reality Developers Conference (VRDC) will take place alongside GDC, covering VR and AR experiences for games and entertainment of all kinds, February 27-28.
New this year
- UX Summit – all facets of user experience in the video game industry
- GDC Retro Play – retro gaming area (currently looking for submissions)
- GDC Mobile Summit – game design & business strategies for mobile games
- Board Game Design Day – designing non-electronic board and card games
- GDC Movie Nights – theme and films will be announced in the near future!
Attend GDC for education, inspiration and community throughout the week: 500+ sessions from industry leading experts
- 300+ exhibitors with the latest technologies & services
- GDC Play – emerging developers showcasing their games
- Curated playable areas – alt.ctrl.GDC alternative controller exhibit, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day Of The Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Wild Rumpus and more
- On-site childcare available throughout the week
- Independent Games Festival
- Game Developers Choice Awards and IGF Awards Ceremony
- 27,000+ game developers from around the world