Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
The Game Developers Conference (GDC), the premier professional game industry event, will take place in San Francisco, February 27-March 3, 2017. Join other developers for five days of expert-led lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive selection of game development topics.
For the second year, the Virtual Reality Developers Conference (VRDC) will take place alongside GDC, covering VR and AR experiences for games and entertainment of all kinds, February 27-28.
New this year
- UX Summit – all facets of user experience in the video game industry
- GDC Retro Play – retro gaming area (currently looking for submissions)
- GDC Mobile Summit – game design & business strategies for mobile games
- Board Game Design Day – designing non-electronic board and card games
- GDC Movie Nights – theme and films will be announced in the near future!
Attend GDC for education, inspiration and community throughout the week: 500+ sessions from industry leading experts
- 300+ exhibitors with the latest technologies & services
- GDC Play – emerging developers showcasing their games
- Curated playable areas – alt.ctrl.GDC alternative controller exhibit, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day Of The Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Wild Rumpus and more
- On-site childcare available throughout the week
- Independent Games Festival
- Game Developers Choice Awards and IGF Awards Ceremony
- 27,000+ game developers from around the world