Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) returns to San Francisco March 19-23, 2018 and registration is open for the world’s largest professional game industry event.
Join the best and brightest in the game development community for 5 days of expert-led lectures, panels, tutorials and roundtable discussions on a comprehensive range of topics.
For the third year, the Virtual Reality Developers Conference (VRDC) takes place at GDC, covering VR, AR and MR experiences for games and entertainment, March 19-20, 2018.
Register early to save up to $730.
- 5 days of education, inspiration and networking:
- 500+ sessions from industry leading experts in the GDC Conference, GDC Summits, VRDC@GDC, and sponsored content.
- 550+ companies with the latest technologies & services
- GDC Play – emerging developers showcasing games
- Interactive spaces with curated playable games – alt.ctrl.GDC, GDC Retro Play, Indie MEGABOOTH, Day Of The Devs, Shut Up & Sit Down, Mild Rumpus + more
- 20th Annual Independent Games Festival – play nominated games and meet their creators
- Celebrate excellence in the 18th Annual Game Developers Choice Awards and 20th Annual IGF Awards Ceremony
- Global community of 26,000+ game designers, programmers, visual artists, producers, audio, and business professionals from around the world
GDC 2018 Passes
VRDC@GDC is now included in All Access and access can be added to GDC Conference and GDC Summits passes.