Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Boss Key Productions is seeking a talented Hard Surface Artist with the ability to consistently create compelling and aesthetically pleasing models in any given style while adhering to polygon and memory budget constraints. You’ll get a chance to work on LawBreakers, a science fiction first person shooter, and other next-gen titles.
- Work in a team environment developing next-gen titles for the PC
- Focus on creating hard surface models
- At least 2 years of experience as a 3D artist
- At least 2 shipped AAA titles
- Experience working on first person shooters
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into the pipeline
- A good understanding of how mechanical things work, and the ability to create believable models
- Excellent hard surface modeling techniques and practices and an efficient workflow
- Solid, efficient UV unwrapping and mapping skills
- The ability to create custom materials and all associated maps for new or existing assets
- Photoshop experience
- Ability to work within a given aesthetic style
- Use 3D Studio Max, Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop to create next-gen art assets
- A portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on hard surface models (weapons, robots, etc.) and highly realistic textures – the portfolio should show quality, taste, and the ability to hit a photorealistic/believable look