Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
a paid too, FUCK OFF
Thanks Bro !! you inspired me... Cheers !!
Tank you so much Kristy for the kind words. Cheers !!
Get a Job at KING Art
3 November, 2016
Members of KING Art, an independent game developer from Bremen, are looking for Unity / C # Developer and 3D Artist to work on their two unannounced titles.
Unity / C # Developer
- You have experience with programming Unity Games (mobile, browser or desktop)
- Games are your passion and you like to look outside the box
- You can start full-time in Bremen this year
- Develop high-quality games for mobile, browser and desktop platforms.
An interesting job in a growing company. You can expect a pleasant working climate in a motivated team with flexible working hours.
- You know about materials, lighting and post-effects
- In other words, you know how to make cutscenes and in-game scenes look good
- You work with Max or Maya, zBrush and Substance Painter / Designer
- You would like to participate in some of the coolest games that will be made in Germany in the coming years
- You can start full-time in Bremen in the coming months
- Creation of materials, lighting of scenes, development of post-effects
Source: KING Art