you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Members of KING Art, an independent game developer from Bremen, are looking for Unity / C # Developer and 3D Artist to work on their two unannounced titles.
Unity / C # Developer
- You have experience with programming Unity Games (mobile, browser or desktop)
- Games are your passion and you like to look outside the box
- You can start full-time in Bremen this year
- Develop high-quality games for mobile, browser and desktop platforms.
An interesting job in a growing company. You can expect a pleasant working climate in a motivated team with flexible working hours.
- You know about materials, lighting and post-effects
- In other words, you know how to make cutscenes and in-game scenes look good
- You work with Max or Maya, zBrush and Substance Painter / Designer
- You would like to participate in some of the coolest games that will be made in Germany in the coming years
- You can start full-time in Bremen in the coming months
- Creation of materials, lighting of scenes, development of post-effects