Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Members of KING Art, an independent game developer from Bremen, are looking for Unity / C # Developer and 3D Artist to work on their two unannounced titles.
Unity / C # Developer
- You have experience with programming Unity Games (mobile, browser or desktop)
- Games are your passion and you like to look outside the box
- You can start full-time in Bremen this year
- Develop high-quality games for mobile, browser and desktop platforms.
An interesting job in a growing company. You can expect a pleasant working climate in a motivated team with flexible working hours.
- You know about materials, lighting and post-effects
- In other words, you know how to make cutscenes and in-game scenes look good
- You work with Max or Maya, zBrush and Substance Painter / Designer
- You would like to participate in some of the coolest games that will be made in Germany in the coming years
- You can start full-time in Bremen in the coming months
- Creation of materials, lighting of scenes, development of post-effects