VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
In case you’ve missed the news, you can now get the XMD ToolBox, The Ultimate ZBrush organization plugin from Michael Dunnam, for free.
- Organize ZBrush
- ZBrush 2018 Support!
- Full Documentation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Organize Alphas, Brushes and UI Layouts
- Keep your brushes and alphas anywhere. Even on a thumbdrive.
- Assign any brush or alpha to its own category
- Choose from several color schemes
- Filter brushes by Type
- Filter alphas by bit & resolution
- A search function
- Name your UI Layouts for ZBrush whatever you want in a handy dropdown
- Add a description to any brush or alpha. You can put any information here you desire.
- The XMD Brush sets are in their own dropdown ready to browse.
- Tag your brushes and alphas for quick filtering.
- Create favorite sets. Keep your favorite brushes handy at all times. You can also use this to organize which brushes you are using on a specific project or scene.
- The ToolBox supports any brush. Not just XMD.
- Now with Mini mode (this reduces the screen space needed for the plugin)
- ZBrush – 4R8 or later
- Windows PC (Mac not currently supported)
You might also want to check out the XMD Life-Time Membership with 1200 brushes here.
Hard-Surface Height/Alpha Vol.1 by Jonas Ronnegard is a Sci-Fi brush and alpha set for Substance Painter, ZBrush, Quixel DDO and more. There are 325 brushes and height/alpha maps, all 2048×2048 16bit in tiff and jpeg as well as ABR Photoshop Brushes. 2 Video Tutorials are included.