Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
The guys from Capturing Reality have made an amazing present for developers and artists, who are using photogrammetry or other means of creating 3d assets with the help of photos. Right now you can download and use RealityCapture for commercial projects absolutely for free. You’ll be able to use the software free of charge until 31th of January 2015. To download the product you still need to register on the official website.
Here’s the official description of this tool:
RealityCapture is a state-of-the-art all-in-one software solution which automatically extracts beautiful and accurate 3D models from a set of ordinary images and / or laser-scans. Create a 3D model using images, laser scans, UAV or synchronized camera rigs. Mix various inputs to get a visually consistent triangular 3D model. Without any limitations.
- Reconstruction of parts of the scene that laser cannot see using images.
- Automatic filtration of moving objects.
- Automatic processing of registered/unregistered laser scans and/or images.
- Improving and making laser scans registration easy using photos and/or control points.
- Amazing speed, quality and accuracy.
- Parallel projections, DSM, geo-referencing, and coordinate system conversion.
- Unlimited number of scans, unlimited number of photos, unlimited number of point clouds, etc.
You can check out some of the tutorials about RealityCapture in this section.