hi!! Extremely intriguing exchange happy that I ran over such useful post. Keep doing awesome. Happy to be a piece of your net group.igloo counter top ice maker
Wow, the YouTube video was released in November. How have I never seen it before? I've probably watched it three times in the past hour. It's an absolutely amazing production. What was the budget for this?
The guys from Capturing Reality have made an amazing present for developers and artists, who are using photogrammetry or other means of creating 3d assets with the help of photos. Right now you can download and use RealityCapture for commercial projects absolutely for free. You’ll be able to use the software free of charge until 31th of January 2015. To download the product you still need to register on the official website.
Here’s the official description of this tool:
RealityCapture is a state-of-the-art all-in-one software solution which automatically extracts beautiful and accurate 3D models from a set of ordinary images and / or laser-scans. Create a 3D model using images, laser scans, UAV or synchronized camera rigs. Mix various inputs to get a visually consistent triangular 3D model. Without any limitations.
- Reconstruction of parts of the scene that laser cannot see using images.
- Automatic filtration of moving objects.
- Automatic processing of registered/unregistered laser scans and/or images.
- Improving and making laser scans registration easy using photos and/or control points.
- Amazing speed, quality and accuracy.
- Parallel projections, DSM, geo-referencing, and coordinate system conversion.
- Unlimited number of scans, unlimited number of photos, unlimited number of point clouds, etc.
You can check out some of the tutorials about RealityCapture in this section.