How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
A couple of weeks ago, we’ve talked about a great ocean-generator Ceto: Ocean System. It’s a great tool, that can help you to build amazing big water surfaces in games. However, there are other alternatives as well. One of them is called PlayWay Water System.
PlayWay Water System is a simulation technology with lots of different features. The plug-in is based on the most recent oceanographic research, so it’s very authentic. it can help simulate thousands of waves directly in real-time.
There’s an integrated tool that can help you to build custom waves, with the help of optional wave particle system or manual rendering to maps. Technology also has excellent foam and particle spray simulation.
It’s a rich solution, that will help to build amazing water surfaces for games. The best thing is that is has the ability to create underwater effects (if we understood the description correctly), which Ceto can’t for now.
PlayWay Water System is also currently being updated to support mobile platforms. The mobile version is still in beta, but we hope it will be available for everybody to use. meanwhile, you can mess around with full shader and C# source code.
– Based on Unity 5 Standard Shader.
– Volumetric lighting and subsurface scattering.
– Improved shader microfacet model.
– Adapts to the target hardware. Supports all shader models: 2.0, 3.0 and 5.0.
– Renders correctly to the depth buffer and works with all image effects (Depth of Field, SSAO, Scion).
– Forward and deferred rendering support.
– Very realistic and simple to setup.
– Multithreaded, no performance impact.
– Performs simulation of buoyancy and drag forces.
– Realistic image effect.
– Wet lens effect applied when camera gets out of the water.
– Underwater audio filter.
– Supports user-defined profiles to easily manage water states and separate artist workflow. User friendliness at its best.
– Planar reflections and reflection probes.
– Volume masking, to remove water from ships, underwater bases etc.
– Network synchronization component and optional predictability for cut scenes etc.
You can check out PlayWay Water System in Unity Asset Store. The plug-in is pretty expensive ($100) but it’s got amazing feature set and gets rave reviews from the users.