Check out a few packs with melee and weapons from Gumroad artists.
1. World War Bombs KITBASH Bundle
Check out a new collection of World War bombs from Mels Mneyan. The pack consists of 30 unique bombs with production-ready topology, structure, and size.
2. Old Weapon Reference Pack
Check a pack with 200 reference images of old weapons from Mels Mneyan. The resolution of images is 4952x3940 px.
You can use them in three ways:
- textures for 3D models
- For matte painting
- for photobashing
3. Remington Model 700
Grab a game-ready sniper gun from 3DSanTan.
- All movable parts are separate
- Comes with correct pivot position for rigging and animation
- Gun, Scope, lens, and reticle have a separate texture
- Mesh files easy to use and modify
- High-poly Turbo-smooth ready
4. Survival/Post-Apocalyptic Melee Weapons (Set of 10)
Get a set of 10 post-apocalyptic melee weapons from Leartes Studios.
- 10 Realistic and Detailed Weapons
- Easy switch between clean, half bloody, bloody materials
- Big Attention to Details and Concept
- Game-ready and Optimized
- Material Variations
- Texture Sizes: 4096x4096 and 2048x2048
- Collision included
5. Pistol & Flamethrower Tutorials COMBO PACK
Check out a combo pack with tutorials for creating The Last of Us Flamethrower and Pistol design. Both tutorials showcase the workflow in Fusion 360 so it would be a perfect choice if you want to learn the software and practice working on hard-surface. For the tutorials, you’ll need an intermediate skill level if you want to follow the process smoothly. Both videos are with real-time commentary.