This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
Hardlight Studios are looking for an artist to concept, prototype and produce art assets for all their games.
HARDLIGHT STUDIO OVERVIEW
Hardlight Studios are part of SEGA Networks Inc., a division of SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. was established in July 2012 as a division of Tokyo-based SEGA Corporation, focused on publishing games for mobile and tablet devices based on SEGA’s most iconic brands in addition to the development of new intellectual property. Hardlight are best known for their endless runner Sonic Dash franchise whilst also bringing the beloved SEGA Arcade classic Crazy Taxi to the mobile arena. The studio is currently hard at work on an ambitious dark fantasy 4X project, bringing an existing Japanese IP to western audiences. They work from a custom designed and open plan studio in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa – a thriving town with a bustling game-development scene. They’re a small, dedicated bunch with drive, passion and creativity. They have a built a highly experienced team of industry professionals who are passionate about the mobile platform. They also have a leading benefits package to boot along with a collaborative and flexible working environment that people enjoy being a part of.
ROLE OVERVIEW – ARTIST
As a Hardlight Artist, you will work with all Production teams to concept, prototype and produce art assets for all our games. Including developing 3D models, textures and rendered art assets. In an industry that thrives on its diversity and fast growing hardware market this job role would best suite an art generalist.
- Work closely with the lead Artist to create exemplary 2D & 3D assets including modeling, texturing and animation.
- Assist in prototyping new game ideas and sharing ideas on new designs and game concepts.
- Maintain existing game titles with new content updates and helping to develop guides and structure for internal and artist to follow.
- Develop full 3D & 2D assets from inception to game ready including export and engine assets creation.
- Pro-Active, Self-driven individual with great organisation skills that’s able to manage their own time & schedule.
- Able to work well in a team to bring their own personality to the work the produce.
- A good communicator and keen ideas person that’s willing to bring fresh and exciting ideas to the titles they develop.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ Year’s experience in a games industry (Mobile, Web or Console Games)
- Broad spectrum of 3D ability from low-poly with limited budgets to high detail render models.
- Full understanding of asset pipeline creation from concept to engine ready models and renders.
- Demonstrate a diverse art styles from pixel art to traditional art skills with a keen attention to detail and character.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience using Unity engine.
- Development experience on a mobile platforms.
- Experience using Autodesk software Suite (3DsMAX preferred).
- Ability to use sculpting Software such as Z-Brush & Mudbox.
Author: Artyom Sergeev