It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
Out of ideas for holiday gifts? Here are some amazing monitors, tablets, 3D printers, and a bunch of other goodies that might make you and your friends happy.
This awesome monitor would be a great gift for artists, developers, and just gamers with so much to offer. Just look at the specs below.
- 21:9 UltraWide Curved QHD IPS Monitor
- sRGB over 99%/Color Calibrated
- USB 3.0 Quick Charge
- Height/Tilt Adjustable Stand. Screen Split 2.0 (PIP Mode)
- HDMI 2.0. Color Depth (Number of Colors)-10bits (8bit+FRC), 1.07B. Brightness (cd/m2)-300 cd/m2
- Mounting type: VESA Size (mm) 100 x 100
Not enough? Here is a pricey one that could make happy almost anyone.
- Creates a heightened sense of immersion, 30″ diagonal wide viewing experience with an Array of connectivity.
- Enhanced clarity: full HD 2560 x 1600 clarity at 60 Hz and consistent colors across an ultrawide 178°/178° viewing angle combine to create a more appealing Display.
- Multiple connections: with HDMI, USB, DP, connecting to all your secondary devices at once is both easy and convenient.
- VESA Mountable with swivel, tilt, pivot stand. Backlight Technology-White LED edge light system. Brightness-350 cd/m² (typical)
EVGA 08G-P4-2182-KR Geforce RTX 2080 XC GAMING 8GB GDDR6 Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphic Cards Standard
Holidays wouldn’t be cool without a great graphics card for your PC, right? So here are some goodies that might run your games and 3D apps.
- Real Boost Clock: 1800 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6
- Dual HDB Fans and all-new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision X1 – EVGA’s all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro!
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
Well, yeah, we get it, the price might be too much, so here’s a more affordable option that won’t disappoint you.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption – 180 W
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 500W
A good tablet is basically one of your hands, and you have to admit that’s just a perfect gift. Yeah, they are expensive, but nothing can stand in the way of your happiness.
- 68.58 cm (27.0 ‘) , 2560 x 1449, 16:9, 2048 Pressure Levels, DisplayPort, HDMI, 4 x USB3.0, w / Pro Pen
3K is too much? Just a beginner? We get it! Here is another Wacom goodie that might be a perfect start. We’ve used it ourselves and it’s a damn good one.
- New pen technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response, and virtually lag-free tracking. Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date, redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
- System Requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac, Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode), Internet connection to download driver* and Software.
- Medium size is a super-slim tablet design with a more compact footprint (13.2” x 8.5”) and a larger active area than previous models (8.7” x 5.8”)
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and pen side switches; Display Toggle: Yes
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is finally out and it’s awesome, so it’s a great time to finally grab Nintendo Switch. Just look at this special edition.
- A hardware bundle for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is here! The bundle contains a specially designed dock featuring fighters from the original Super Smash Bros. game, a download code for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Super Smash Bros. themed Joy-Con controllers
- New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros. game
- Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you’re on the couch or on the go
- Play any way you want—locally, online, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, or even with GameCube Controllers
- Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge
- Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer
Don’t consider yourself a Nintendo fan? Here’s an Xbox option then, so you can finally get your hands on play Red Dead 2. You have to get to Tahiti, Arthur!
A 3D printer is a perfect gift for all kids. Even if this kid is a 40-year-old artist. The thing is that they’re not too expensive these days, so let’s consider this option.
- NextGen Linux Embedded System—LAN, WIFI, USB printing; Tiertime Print Queue for multi-user scenario; Dynamic Raft; Machine-independent TASK file format for saving and sharing of print jobs
- Excellent PLA printing and robust performance with advanced materials eg. ABS, PC, Nylon, Carbon Fibre and etc.
- User Saftey Features—Door check；Build-in Air filtration unit with HEPA&Activated Carbon filter；
- Powerful & Dedicated software—Auto nozzle height calibration, Smart support, Software app (ios, iPad, iPhone)
Here’s another option that might get you interested.
- Quick change nozzle: unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind
- Heated, flexible, and removable: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model A breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°c
- Auto Leveling: the printer Ships fully Calibrated and ready to print out of the box. If necessary, you can easily adjust the distance between the nozzle and the bed via the touchscreen interface
- Auto feeding with filament sensor: makes loading filament simple. Insert your filament into the printer’s filament loading Port, then tap ‘Load filament’ on the color touchscreen menu. Additionally, a built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded