All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
It is rare to see such as the post. I am glad to visit your site. Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post. https://fireboyand-watergirl.com/
Harmony 12 is now available on subscription based basis. For a small monthly fee you can get access to one of the best 2D-animation tools used in movie and game industry. A real bargain you can’t miss out!
Today Toon Boom announced a big upgrade to Harmony 12. The program has been thoroughly modified and enriched in features. There’s also a new subscription pricing model. If you haven’t heard about Harmony, here’s a couple of facts that will definitely make you feel interestes. This tool is used to create The Simpsons, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Bob’s Burgers. It was instrumental in creating The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of the Water and The Princess and the Frog from Disney. In other words it’s the best software for 2D animation money can buy!
Toon Boom wants to make its tools more affordable and accessible for developers and animators all over the world. Subscriptions start at $15 per month, which is cheap enough for any indie developer.
There are three editions to Harmony 12:
- Essentials ($15). This will do for simple paperless/cutout style projects from hobbyists and enthusiasts.
- Advanced ($375). A package for professionals. If you’re a studio or a seasoned freelancer – go and grab this tool. This tool provides full paperless and simple cut-out.
- Premium ($1,975). This is a full pack of features and tools: paperless and sophisticated cut-out style animation with full character rigs.
The Harmony 12 tool was also updated. There’s quite a lot of new features to use:
- Updated bitmap brush tools (now in just as good as in TVPaint and Photoshop).
- Support of OpenFX plugins (expands compositing tool possibilities).
- Enhanced compatibility with Unity.
Deformer Improvements – Simpler set-up and new envelope controls are perfect for bending, squashing and imparting highly organic character movement. New game bone deformers provide game engine compatibility.
More information at www.toonboom.com.
Downlod Free Harmony 12 Trial here.