Have a look at a guide from Udemy that will teach you how to create a procedural house tool in Houdini and how to export it as a digital asset in Unity.
Have a look at a guide from Udemy that will teach you how to create a procedural house tool in Houdini and how to export it as a digital asset in Unity. The course is led by Lucie Lescuyer, a professional 3D artist and procedural modeling enthusiast. She is a master with 5 years of experience in the gaming industry, and she’s been using Houdini for 2 years now.
The artist worked in various companies, from console games to mobile games, having a wide range of knowledge on creating games. She developed a lot of technical skills to create various tools optimizing pipelines in productions.
The course can inspire you to create your own projects with the skills gained from the initiative.
Here is what you will learn in this tutorial:
- You will see how to install and use the Houdini Engine for Unity
- You will begin to build our house with a simple box
- You will create input to replace all the boxes by real asset in Unity
- You will create procedural UVs and assign Unity materials
- You will add even more details to the house
You can learn more and join the party for $49.99 here.