This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
Check out a new pack of four huge landscapes (64 square kilometers each) by Pixel Perfect Polygons. You can use these landscapes to create all kinds of nature scenes, using tons of customizable parameters.
- 1x Snowy Mountains Landscape
- 1x Sand Dunes Landscape
- 1x Grass Hills Landscape
- 1x Arid Landscape
- 1x Bush
- 1x Advanced Grass Shader
- 1x Grass + 8 Variations.
- 5x Background Meshes
- 9x Custom functions
- 10x Grass Types
- Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
- Advanced Grass Material package is bundled here as bonus content.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Cleaned up and organized shader.
- Dynamic Layered Cloud shadows.
- Paintable landscape layers.
- Physically based lighting.
- Background meshes.
- PBR Materials.