Incredible, I love this so much. I'm glad someone out there decides to go make older games like this in newer engines. Great work!
Firstly,Amazing work !! But a doubt..for the background thing ..you mentioned of using a mesh with zero edges which helps out in covering up the repetition process..what is it?..any detailed description please.
Quite fantastic. I am a friend of Grayson Wixom and have an entertainment publication thehollywoodtimes.today and am trying to get one of my journalists to interview you.
Reallusion has presented a new real-time motion capture platform iClone Motion Live. The app is compatible with other tools like Faceware, Xsens, Perception Neuron, OptiTrack, Leap Motion and more. The tool allows users to control full body and facial animation for multiple characters simultaneously.
Impersonate the Optimal Acting Performance
- By seeing the animation from the exact virtual character, performers can best adapt their movement to the avatars’ body shape, and effectively improve their acting style.
- Directors can easily judge the validity of captured motion, and give best acting instructions.
- Get it right and move on! Remove the guesswork, or excessive post capture editing.
Synchronous Full-body Motion Capture
- Live-perform full character animation including face, body, and fingers.
- Synchronously apture motion data streamed from different gear, saving data in separate motion tracks for further editing.
- Single interface to live preview animation, start / stop data recording.
Motion Capture for Multiple Characters
- Combine mocap devices from different vendors in one mocap project.
- Flexible character control via simple character to gear mapping.
Same Mocap Device for Multiple Characters
- Same mocap gear can control several virtual actors.
- Fast way to create team animation like military parade, or group dance.
Public Events and TV Shows
- New Full-Screen Mode to hide the user interface and project the live show on a dedicated screen.
- Use Preview Mode to infinitely stream the mocap data for live animation, or let the virtual character interact with audience.
Virtual Characters for Broadcasting
- Immerse virtual actors with real video footage via green screen chroma-key (software or hardware).
- Provide Light-matching and Color-toning for optimal composite effects.
Capture Natural Hand Gestures
Motion Masking & Multi-pass Recording
- Be able to separate mocap sessions and layer them together. For example, adding hand capture to an existing body mocap project, or adding facial expressions to a character that only has body animation.
- Option to blend motions by masking out unwanted body parts. For example, combine the upper body animation with another motion’s lower body movement.
You can get more details here.