This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Great news, fellow developers! You can now download thousands of assets from Infinity Blade Collection for free in the Unreal Marketplace! This collection worths a $3 million investment in art and sound design.
Here’s the TLDR on the 7,600 assets shipping in eight packs:
- Infinity Blade: Grass Lands is the earthy citadel adorned with stone set pieces and beautiful props.
- Infinity Blade: Ice Lands is the wintery fort set deep within a glacial enclave.
- Infinity Blade: Fire Lands is the radiant castle interior laced with unforgiving paths, dramatic props and flowing lava.
- Infinity Blade: Warriors includes loads of assets for crafting fierce heroes.
- Infinity Blade: Adversaries has even more content for a making wide variety of rivals.
- Infinity Blade: Effects gives you visual effects ranging from fire and smoke to lightning and magical reactions.
- Infinity Blade: Sounds includes thousands of raw audio files and sound cues.
- Infinity Blade: Weapons presents a vast array of melee weaponry, including never-before-seen swords and axes and also a few Infinity Blade fan favorites.
You can use it in any Unreal Engine 4 project, no strings attached.
CONTENT TERMS FAQ
Can I use the Infinity Blade Collection content in other engines?
This content is not permitted for use in non-Unreal Engine games.
What’s up with that?
In the Marketplace Agreement, Epic is permitted to sublicense the Marketplace content pursuant to the Unreal Engine EULA. In the EULA, a Product is a product that is made using UE4 or that combines the Licensed Technology with any other software or content, regardless of how much or little of the Licensed Technology is used. Licensed Technology is defined to include Content, and Content includes Marketplace Content.
In layman’s terms, please…
In other words, using Marketplace Content makes a product a Product. These assets can only be used in Unreal Engine 4 projects, with no exceptions.